Self-study programs with Jungian psychoanalyst Kathleen Wiley to empower you to live more fully in conscious connection to God within!
Each 6 month spiral of the circle provides
- Self-paced, independent, experiential learning opportunities
- Guidance for connecting with your innate Divine wisdom and living authentically
- Access to a supportive community to uplift, motivate, and inspire your learning through bi-monthly Zoom meetings, a private community forum within the portal and more!
- Monthly training modules with a video, audio and transcript of the video, and play-sheet (the last 3 are available for download)
Join through two membership options:
Essential Embodiment Practices is the starting point. Once you complete that circle, you can move on to Fundamental Embodiment Processes.
Details of Spirals
Spiral 1: Essential Embodiment Practices
Cultivate six body-focused practices designed to increase conscious awareness and healthy relationship to yourself.
- Body awareness: Develop sensitivity and self-awareness of subtle sensations, emotions, feelings, and impulses.
- Relaxation: Facilitate the flow of your essence.
- Rhythmic breathing: Influence and channel the energies that flow through you.
- Mind awareness: Develop the part of your psyche that sees and observes your thoughts and how they affect your body.
- Concentration: Place your attention where it's needed to develop your authentic self.
- Developing the will: Align with your life force’s flow.
Spiral 2: Fundamental Embodiment Processes 1-6
Building on the Essential Embodiment Practices, we'll consciously dance with the alchemical processes of individuation:
- Calcination: The Drying Out of Volatile Emotions and Erroneous Beliefs
- Congelation: Creative Imagination Yields New Patterns and Forms
- Fixation: Right Relationship Between Levels of Consciousness
- Separation: A New Definition of Self
- Digestion: Extracting Psychic Energy from Form
- Distillation: Accessing the Essence
Spiral 3: Fundamental Embodiment Processes 7-12
Continuing to build on the Fundamental Embodiment Processes:
- Sublimation: Bringing our Heart’s Desires to Consciousness
- Putrefaction: Death of the Falsehood of Ego Independence
- Incineration: Knowing All is God Within/the Self
- Fermentation: The Leaven of the Holy Guardian Angel
- Dissolution: New Bodily Awareness
- Multiplication: Ongoing Embodiment of the New
Spiral 4: All Inclusive Embodiment Principles
Deepen your connection to yourself, Self, and others with understanding the workings of psyche via alchemical principles.
- The Self/God Within is in All—Every complex has a seed of the Self
- "As within, so without."—The world shows us our face
- Vibration--Everything is in motion
- Polarity--Everything exists with its opposite
- Rhythm--Energy moves between poles
- Causation--Everything has an origin
- Gender operates on all planes--Masculine (Dynamic penetrating) and feminine (Magnetic receptive) poles connect for the flow of energy
Each spiral is 6 months long. You commit for 6 months or 1 year, so you renew your intention every cycle on the Solstice.